Saturday, September 11, 2010

Doe Ariana (because you are a female DEER and it is a SYNONYM),

I've been hanging out on the floor of my apartment for the past two days. I've been illustrating mostly, so I don't feel totally unproductive, but then I am also avoiding defining "productivity" for myself so I won't feel bad. Also all I ate yesterday was some drinkable guava pineapple papaya yogurt and some broccoli and baby carrots. Oh, and a:




Doing better today. I had a footlong buffalo chicken sandwich from Subway and a portion of a 32 oz. Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness Juice (I want this to become one of those blogs where advertisers pay you to subtly mention their products throughout your posts). Also, I've been listening to good ol' Sufjan:


<a href="http://sufjanstevens.bandcamp.com/track/arnika">Arnika by Sufjan Stevens</a>


Just repeating those two notes on the piano and the phrases "I'm tired of life," and "I'm goin" is totally resonating with me right now. I wonder why the critics aren't all rubbing up, gettin' their critical acclaim juices all over this EP. Maybe they're out of juice. Bolthouse Farms has an excellent selection of juices. Just look for them in your grocer's produce department!

Also I was listening to some Simon and Garfunkel when I went to bed last night after watching the latest episode of Mad Men, a television show on the cable network AMC, which airs Sunday nights, 10/9c:




I enjoyed your musical selections. And that you serenaded yourself. That's probably more tolerable than hearing about somebody serenading someone else with that song. When I saw the title "You Really Got a Hold on Me" though, I thought first of "I Put a Spell on You" by Screaming Jay Hawkins, as featured in the 1984 minimalist/absurdist comedy, Stranger Than Paradise by Jim Jarmusch:



QUIT IT, BRAD.

Last night a few of Peter's friends stayed over. They smoke a lot of pot. They're nice. I do sort of wish I had my own room though because I don't always remember how to interact with people.

I think I might enjoy eating make-up.

I haven't really worn jewelry. I used to wear a watch off and on till around Jr. High. I have also worn two different friendship bracelets at two different stages in my life. I would consider wearing some kind of bracelet again. Maybe an ANKLE bracelet though. Because FUCK THOSE ARE POINTLESS AS SHIIIIIT.

Oh no, I've gone and lost all my future advertising dollars.


Brad brad brad brad brad,

~BRAD~

No comments:

Post a Comment